Call for Papers and Posters: International Conference and Congress of The Indonesian Society of Agricultural Economics ICC-ISAE
New Social Economics of Sustainable Agriculture and Food System: The Rise of Welfare State Approach.
Sanur Bali, 23-26 August 2017
The Indonesian Society of Agricultural Economics and the co-organizer, invite agricultural economist and other academicians, researchers, policy makers, and students to participate in the Conference and Congress of The Indonesian Society of Agricultural Economics (ICC-ISAE). Conference to be held in Sanur – Bali, Indonesia on 23 – 26 August 2017.
23 August 2017
- Sustainable Landscape Approach,
- Upscaling The Global Value Chain Partnership in the Rise of Agriculture Welfare State, and
- Repositioning Trade Policy of Agriculture Product
24 – 25 August 2017
- Congress (ISAE Members only)
26 August 2017
The Conference program committee is calling for papers that address various issues related to the main theme of the conference New Social Economics of Sustainable Agriculture and Food System: The Rise of Welfare State Approach in the following sub-themes:
- Social Economic Impacts of Sustainability Certification
- Smallholders in the Global Value Chain
- Sustainable Agricultural Development in the Era of Resource Scarcity
- Agricultural Insurance and Sustainability in Developing Countries: Who Gains?
- The Dynamic of Agro-tourism and Agricultural Resources Management
- Sustainability of Global Palm Oil Supply Chain
Important date to remember:
Submission of paper/poster abstract: 20 June 2017
Notification of papers/poster/ parallel session acceptance: 10 July 2017
Submission of full paper: 7 August 2017
- Visit ISAE at www.perhepi.org
- Contact ICC – ISAE Committee:
- e-mail: [email protected]
Got en event that you’d like to be promoted? Send your event to us!